In order to provide better service, we will start to switch Platform 1G (http://www.ginlongmonitoring.com) to Platform 2G (https:// 12:00 PM (UTC+8) , 27th March, 2019.
We will stop the operation of Platform 1.0 from 12:00 PM (UTC+8), 27th March, 2019. Account registration will be closed on Platform 1.0.
- Platform 1G will be officially closed from 12:00 AM (UTC+8), 27th April, 2019.
- Users who registered before 12:00 AM (UTC+8), 25th March, 2019, can login Platform 2.0 directly.
- Users who registered between 12:00 AM (UTC+8), 25th March and 12:00 PM (UTC+8), 27th March, 2019, can login Platform 2.0 after 12:00 AM (UTC+8), 28th March, 2019.
This guide will walk you through step by step on the process of account migration to the 2G monitoring portal.
- G1 users login to m.Ginlong.com and click "Platform 2.0 login guide" as follows:
- After 1.0 users account information is verified, system will show 2.0 account information. If user had not logged in Platform 2.0 before, the system will register a new account on Platform 2.0 in the form of uid@Ginlong.com. If the user has logged in Platform 2.0 before, it will directly display user 2.0 account information. Users can click "login" to login directly with Platform 2.0 account information.[Text Wrapping Break]
- NOTICE: Login button: the system automatically recognizes the account type and guides users to corresponding versions, i.e. PV owners login to m.ginlong.com (home version) and PV merchants (installers/distributors) login to m.ginlong.com (professional version). Click to download more info button: click this button to download this document.
Please see the attached PDF for more information on G2 monitoring setup and settings.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our technical support team here, or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username, password, and a specific description of your issue.