Solis Inverters and accessories are manufactured by Ginlong Technologies Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Ginlong") which provides the following warranty to the purchaser (referred to as "Customer'') of the inverters and accessories (referred to as "Products"). (Customer is deemed to be the owner of the installed Products at first sale.)
Ginlong warrants all Products to be free from defects in material and function under normal use and service from the date of sale to the Customer. This warranty extends the Customer's statutory rights and cannot be construed so as to diminish such statutory rights.
The 5 year warranty is applicable for the following inverters: (Solis-185K-EHV-5G-US, Solis-185K-EHV-5G-US-PLUS, Solis-255K-EHV-5G-US, Solis-255K-EHV-5G-US-PLUS),
The 1O year warranty is applicable for the following inverters:
(Solis-1P2.5K-4G-US,Solis-1P3K-4G-US,Solis-1P3.6K-4G-US,Solis-1P4K-4G US,Solis-1 P4.6K-4G-US,Solis-1P5K-4G-US, Solis-1P6K-4G-US,
Solis-1P7.6K-4G-US, Solis-1P8K-4G-US, Solis-1P9K-4G-US,
Solis-1P1OK-4G-US,Solis-25K-Us-xx·, Solis-30K-Us-xx·, Solis-36K-Us-xx·, Solis-40K-US-XX•' Solis-50K-US-F-XX•' Solis-60K-US-F-XX•
Solis-66K-US-F-XX• Solis-75K-5G-US Solis-80K-5G-US Solis-90K-5G-US
' ' '
Solis-125K1-EHV-5G,RHl-1P5K-HVES-5G, RHl-1P6K-HVES-5G, RHl-1P7.6K-HVES-5G, RHl-1P9K-HVES-5G, RHl-1P1OK-HVES-5G),
The 2 year warranty is applicable for the following accessories:
(DLB-W(Wifi),Lan Data Logger, Wifi Data Logger,S3-WIFI-ST,Celluar Data Logger,1500V PLC CCO, Solis-ATR-6K),
For the duration of this period Ginlong guarantees the proper functions of the Products. The warranty shall be executed by the terms included here but not limited to PO/Pl/Cl of goods.
The warranty period begins when the Product is
- Commissioned at the installation Or
- 6 months after the Product is dispatched from the factory depending on which occurs first.
The Customer may apply for a warranty extension within 12 months of installation by providing the relevant inverter serial number along with proof of purchase. An extended warranty can be purchased to provide the following:
1O Years total 15 Years total
20 Years total
Warranty extension certificates will be provided to confirm the extension upon purchase.
The Warranty is valid only for Products purchased either directly from Ginlong or from an authorised reseller of Ginlong. The Warranty applies to brand new product only.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Access, labour or transport costs;
- Consequential damages including but not limited to loss of revenue;
- Claims by third parties other than the owner;
- If Products are damaged as a consequence of not installing in accordance with the installation instructions as contained within the Product installation manual. (Except where the installation is performed by Ginlong);
- Items ancillary to installation not supplied by Ginlong;
- Duties, import/export fees or costs and other general administrative costs;
- Damage to Products caused by misuse, improper handling or unauthorised modification;
- Loss or damage occurring whilst in transit;
- Accidental (for any damage or defect caused by lightning, flood, power surge, fire, pest damage, corrosion, actions of third parties or any other act of Force Majeure, event or accident outside Ginlong's reasonable control and not arising under normal and standard operating conditions;) or wilful damage;
- Any Products described in a quotation or delivery note as 'ex-display' or 'reconditioned'. (A separate Warranty extension may have been issued to cover such Products)
- If Products are not initially purchased from Ginlong or the authorised reseller of Ginlong;
- If Products are out of the warranty period;
- If the fault has been caused by another component in the warranty holder's photovoltaic system; or could not be identified upon examination of Products;
- The replaced Products have not been returned to Ginlong or the authorised reseller in time; unless the Products was installed correctly by a local grid company qualified installer and as per the installation instructions supplied with the Products or installed by Ginlong or the authorised reseller;
- Unless the warranty holder has paid in full all amounts owing to Ginlong by the warranty holder;
- If the defect occurs wholly or partially as a result of any act or omission by the warranty holder, or any person other than a person employed or sub-contracted by Ginlong;
- If the Products are not satisfactorily maintained, is subject to misuse, neglect, accident or abuse or the warranty holder continues to use the Products after the defect becomes apparent;
- If the Products are repaired, or any attempt to repair the Products are made, by anyone other than authorised by Ginlong;
- If the Products are moved for any reason after it has been installed (regardless of whether the Products are subsequently reinstalled or moved back to the same location) unless the Products are reinstalled at the same address by a qualified installer and it is stored during any interim period in accordance with the Product manual;
- If the Products are altered or modified in any way (including if the Products' serial or identification number is altered, defaced or removed) unless such modification has been approved in writing by Ginlong;
- Use of battery types not certificated and listed on Solis approved list for operation with Solis Energy Storage Inverter
- For any other fault which does not affect the basic performance of the Products, notwithstanding any external scratch or stain, or natural mechanical wearing which does not represent a defect or normal wear and tear;
If the Customers accept the warranty service provided by Ginlong, the Customers allow Ginlong to access, collect and process information related to failure, detection, identifying and debugging when providing services. Such information will only be used to provide warranty services. Since Customers are the controllers of such information, Ginlong cannot confirm whether such information contains confidential information or personal data of the Customers.
Customers should ensure that they will obtain or retain all necessary consent, permission and authorisation ("Consent") in accordance with applicable legal requirements for Ginlong to provide such service, so that Ginlong will not violate applicable legal requirements, Customers privacy policies, or Customer user-agreements in providing related services.
Ginlong will take reasonable measures to ensure the security of such Customer information, but Ginlong is not responsible for any direct or indirect liability caused by the acquisition and processing of such information in the process of providing services.
If the Customer returns the Products to Ginlong, it indicates that the Customer has backed up any confidential, private, personal or other information stored in the Products and has completely deleted such information from the Products, and authorises Ginlong to transfer the Products to the Ginlong service centre in other countries for maintenance. Customers shall be solely responsible for deleting the above information before delivering the hardware to Ginlong. They shall also further indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ginlong from and against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, costs, expenses, penalties, fines, confiscations and ruling imposed by any government agency or third party as a result of Ginlong failing to comply with applicable laws and regulations in transferring and disposing of the above information.
Ginlong does not guarantee the data stored in the Products; the Customers are responsible for backing up relevant data to prevent loss.
Warranty Claims Procedure
To make a warranty claim the following information needs to be provided: Completed Warranty Claim Form - Provided by Solis Service Agent
Products Model (ie. 4G 3.6kW) and Products Serial Number (ie.160D72198270017)
Copy of the invoice for the inverter Copy of the installation report/certificate
If Ginlong receives a legitimate written claim, Ginlong shall, at its discretion:
- Provide replacement Product; which will be functionally equivalent to the Customer's defective device (in terms of features, function, compatibility). or
- Instruct an accredited service provider to attend the Customer's premises and repair the defect or provide a replacement Product(s);
- Direct the Customer to return the Products to Ginlong so that Ginlong may repair or provide a replacement Product(s).
Ginlong may, at it its own discretion, use new or factory refurbished Products for replacement.
Ginlong may repair or replace faulty components at its discretion. If the Products or any part thereof is replaced by Ginlong under this limited warranty, all of the rights, title and interests in the replaced Products or parts, shall vest in Ginlong upon it being replaced.
Any Products replaced or repaired under this limited warranty will be covered by the Products' remaining warranty period, or three months, whichever is greater.
The warranty holder must return replaced parts or devices in the original packaging or equivalent. If the replaced faulty part or device is not received by Ginlong within 30 days, the warranty holder will be charged for the part/device at the current price for a new part/device.
Labour, travel and delivery (to and from Customer) will be charged if Products returned are found to be not faulty following a warranty claim.
A claim for compensation cannot be made for any loss of profit, (including energy that has not been fed into the grid or energy that has not been used for self-consumption, etc.) In any case, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, the maximum compensation for Customer losses caused by its fault shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the equipment.