The OV-TEM alarm is displayed when the inverter detects high ambient temperature (greater than 60° C/140° F)
- Inspect the installation: check the fan and heatsink for obstructions
- Is the inverter in direct sunshine? If so, it probably cannot dissipate heat quickly enough.
- Measure the ambient temperature near the inverter and compare it with the temperature displayed in the Advanced Information menu (in Running Status)
- If the temperature is above 60°C then the inverter will need to cool down before this alarm will go away
- If the temperature displayed does not match the temperature measured, contact Solis Support