Required Tools and Materials:
- Phillips screwdriver #2
- Technician screwdriver
- Electrical tape
- Verify that the inverter is off – both AC and DC switches must be open
- Remove the AC wire box cover with a Phillips screw driver
- Locate the Tigo transmitter in the bottom left corner of the wire box
- Using a technician screwdriver, loosen and remove the two small black wires connected to the top of the transmitter. Then tape off the ends of the cables with wire tape so they do not come into contact with anything.
- That’s it! The transmitter will be non-operable without AC power so you are good to turn the system back on once the wire box cover has been reinstalled.