How to Derate the Inverter by Adjusting the Output Power
- From the main inverter screen press Enter
- Press Up once to highlight "Advanced Settings" then press Enter
- The password is 0010 - press Down, Down, Up, and then press Enter
- Navigate using the Down button to "Power Control" and then press Enter
- Press the Down button until " With Restore" has an arrow to the left of it, then press Enter.
- Use the Up and Down buttons to select the percentage of the overall inverter output power
- For example, at 100% a 125K would output 125 kW maximum
- The default is 110% and should be changed to 100% if the
Hit enter and back out of the menu
Monitor power output. If power dips in the 45KW range, adjust the percentage as needed.